Let's Talk About Organizing...
- All events postponed indefinitely :( ...but never fear - Facebook Live events and SkillSet webinars are in the works. Stay tuned!
Sara offered an incredible, practical presentation to the Nashville Chapter of The Financial Executives Networking Group. Her quick tips on enhancing our personal and professional productivity gave us immediate solutions to creating more efficiency and productivity in our daily lives. She is great at giving you a shot in the arm on how to drive success in your daily routines and monumental projects."
Mark Myers - Nashville, TN
Contact Sara at 615-428-3816 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to schedule a customized organization, productivity, or time management presentation for your group.
Sara's Prior Speaking Engagements Include...
- Featured Speaker- National Women's Survivors Convention, SURVIVORVILLE, 2013, 2014, and 2016
- "Drowning in Docs! - Organizing Paper for the New Year" - Williamson County Public Library Main Branch
- Panel Discussion - Schaffer Law Firm Monthly Speaker Series New Year's Resolution Panel
- "Personalized Time Management" - Presentation at Heroes in Recovery Lead Advocate Summit
- "Managing Office Clutter" - Nashville Bar Solo & Small Firm Committee
- "Technology for Productivity" - Sherrard & Roe Administrative Staff Meeting
- "Disorganized and Distracted: Solutions to Navigate Modern Life" - with Dr. Pamela Drury at The Brentwood Public Library
- "Technology for Organizing - Traps and Tips" - Women in Technology of Tennessee, February 24, 2015
- "What IS Evernote, Anyway?" - introductory Evernote workshop at Atmalogy, March 2, 2015, 6:30 - 8:00 pm.
- "Spring Organizing - Motivation and Strategy" - Williamson County Public Library, March 24, 2015, 6:30 pm. Free to the public.
- "Personalized Productivity" - Nashville Chapter of Financial Executives Networking Group, June 16, 2015
- "Evernote for Small Business" - hosted by Atmalogy, June 18, 2015
- "Conquering Office Clutter in ANY Size Space" - Children's Services, Nashville Public Library, August 19, 2015
- "Personalized Productivity in a 'Hack'-Crazy World" - Leadership Donelson/Hermitage, October 1, 2015
- "All About Evernote" - Hosted by Atmalogy, October 2015
- "Personalized Productivity" - Bellevue/Harpeth Chamber of Commerce, January 21, 2016
- "The Organizing Hour Lunch n' Learn Series" - (12 week series) Southeast Branch Public Library, January - April 2016
- "Conquering Office Clutter" - Women Engaging in Business (WEB Nashville), January 22, 2016
- "ADHD Discussion Panel" - NAPO Nashville Chapter meeting, May 12, 2016
- "Summer Organizing Strategies" - Green HIlls Branch Library, June 9, 2016
- "Back To School: Organizing For Students" - Green Hills Branch Library, August 11, 2016
- "Office Organizing Success: What to Keep, What to Pitch, and Why It Even Matters" Middle Tennessee Entrepreneurs Mastermind Meetup, August 16, 2016
- "Office Organizing Success" - ADD Nashville support group, September 19, 2016.
- "Evernote 101 For Your Business" - Lunch n' Learn, Williamson County Chamber of Commerce, September 20, 2016
- "Organizing For The Holidays" at the Nashville Public Library Bellevue Branch, November 5, 2017.
- "New Year Organizing for Entrepreneurs" - Top6 Mastermind Program Retreat, Journey Team, January 21, 2017
- Summertime "Get Organized" Series at the Edmondson Pike Library - June 2017
- "Organizing – REpair and PREpare" - SURVIVORville Conference, Nashville, TN, July 2017
- "Anytime is the RIGHT Time To Organize!" - Williamson County Public Library - July 2017
- "Fear of the Clock: Different Perspectives on 'Managing' Time" - Southeast Business Forum - November 2017
- Organizing the Downsizing: Practical Steps to Minimize Overwhelm and Lighten Your Load - St. Timothy's Lutheran Church, Hendersonville, TN, April 2018
- Drowning in Documents: Strategies to Organize Your Home Paperwork - Green Hills Public Library, May 3, 2018, 6:00 pm
- Planners and Timers and Apps, Oh My!: Choosing The Right Tools for Personalizing Your Productivity - Women in NECA Leadership Summit, Nashville, TN, May 8, 2018
- An Integrated Approach to Working With Adults With ADHD - Panel Discussion with Terry Huff, LCSW and author of Living Well With ADHD and other local professionals, Green Hills Public Library Branch, October 17, 2019.
- Triage Cancer Webinar Series - Healthy Organizing: How To Regroup And Create New Systems After Cancer, January 21, 2020