What does this professional organizer want in her stocking?
I already have plenty…more than I need. And I am thankful. But I do have a few wishes for the year ahead:
1. I wish that my clients could shed their fears. Fear of lack, fear of facing tough things, fear of what will happen if habits don’t - or do - change.
2. I wish that I'm able to help more people become comfortable with a seemingly uncomfortable process.
3. I wish we did grief better in our society.
4. I wish that people wouldn’t compare themselves (or their spaces) to pictures online, or their friends, or relatives, or anyone else.
5. I wish that we all take time to pause more often, and breathe more deeply.
6. I wish that I'm able to help clients learn to relax into their decisions, as opposed to struggling to create “perfect” decisions (which don't exist anyway).
7. I wish that clients will connect to that part of themselves that IS perfect - the part that doesn’t need to purchase anything to be complete.
8. I wish we could all be a little easier with one another, and with ourselves.
Surroundings, and how we spend our time, are a vital factor in all of these wishes. May you all have a peaceful, safe, and connected holiday season.
Sara Skillen - I'm a Certified Professional Organizer®, coach, wife and mom, and serial list-maker. I'm excited to be in the process of becoming a Certified ADHD Organizer Coach. I love to help people from all walks of life get organized and productive - and I'd love to help you, too:
Content copyright 2013-2017, SkillSet Organizing. All rights reserved. SkillSet Organizing is a division of SkillSet Enterprises, LLC.